US Nuclear Appointed To SelL zNOSE® High-speed GC Chemical Sniffers
The zNose®can be used to measure:
- Salmonella and E-Coli contamination in food
- Chemical warfare agents such as Sarin and Agent Orange
- Bomb detection
- Purity and safety of milk and foods. Also applicable to cannabis: on-site, point of sale testing and certification assures the customer that the products are free from mold spores, insecticides, and other hazardous materials.
- Various known carcinogens, harmful petroleum, and oil vapors
- Research on breath analysis for early screening of cancers and pulmonary diseases; clinical studies have shown that these types of analyzers can identify women with early stage breast cancer
- Performing analytical measurements of blood, urine, and stool
Recently, Electronic Sensor Technology staff trained a sheriff’s office on the operation of the zNose®for detecting conventional explosives, plastic explosives, and drugs of abuse. The zNose®was demonstrated to detect and quantify the explosives and drugs, and the officers were very pleased that the product could complement trained dogs in detecting the substances.
zNose®products are an excellent fit with US Nuclear’s current markets, including homeland security, first responder and rescue teams, worker safety, environmental monitoring, and military/government agencies.
Safe Harbor Act
This press release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ from expectations, estimates and projections and, consequently, you should not rely on these forward looking statements as predictions of future events. Words such as "expect," "estimate," "project," "budget," "forecast," "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "may," "will," "could," "should," "believes," "predicts," "potential," "continue," and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties that could cause the actual results to differ materially from the expected results.
Investors may find additional information regarding US Nuclear Corp. at the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov, or the company’s website at www.usnuclearcorp.com
US Nuclear Corp. (OTCBB: UCLE)
Robert I. Goldstein, President, CEO, and Chairman
Rachel Boulds, Chief Financial Officer
(818) 883 7043